Jesus said “Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me.” - Mark 9:37

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Ebay Adventures 4 Eli

So today we began listing things on Ebay to help raise money to bring Eli home. This started today because Dad (Steve) got motivated to help. He had found some unopened printer ink we don't use and wanted to try listing it. So we did and it sold in less than two hours. We tried the Buy It Now option just to see... And it worked. It probably would have sold sooner, but I uploaded the wrong pic and was asked for correct info... Oops! Then after uploading correct info, it sold in 5 min. Wow! Praise the Lord that's more money in the adoption fund for Eli. Woohoo!

Next I began listing some of the beautiful Boston Terrier items a fellow breeder/exhibitor handmade & donated to Eli's adoption fund. Victoria Wilt of Heartbeat Bostons is a talented & generous women and I pray the good Lord bless her tenfold for her blessings to us & Eli. If you are a Boston enthusiasts then please go check out these Ebay auction items. We will be posting more items too, we just didn't want to post ALL of them in one day.

Boston Terrier Heart Pin




Boston Terrier Silver & Stone Handpainted Necklace




In addition to Ebay, I have still been gathering all our docs and things for home study and Dossier. The new certified copy of our marriage license arrived last week, and today our certified birth certificates came. Yay!

Still lots to do, but I am just trying to continue to plow thru it all the best I can. I can't help but feel like we are behind, but am so trying not to get discouraged. I also still desperately want to know if Eli received our care pkg of Christmas gifts, his birthday cake and the Chinese New Year care pkg we ordered. Sigh... The not knowing is hard! But I must admit, every time I begin to feel even a little bit discouraged, God provides a blessing to remind me we are in His will and He will take us thru and bring Eli home... Like today's Ebay adventures that brought in funds. Thank you Lord for your unending faithfulness!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers