Jesus said “Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me.” - Mark 9:37

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Happy 10th Birthday Eli!

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Eli, Happy Birthday to you...


I am trying to imagine him celebrating his birthday and eating cake with his friends... (sniff, sniff) We sent him a cake to celebrate (Thanks Ladybugs 'N Love) and I can't wait to get pics back.

But mostly I'm just praying he has a good day and make memories he will cherish forever, and yet also be happy & hopeful that this is his last birthday he will celebrate without his very own forever family.

In celebration of his Birthday, please watch the short 2 min video of him on the left side. It is the video that made us fall in love with him. :)
And if you want to help us celebrate & you'd like to send Eli birthday wishes, please leave comments. We plan to print them all out for him when he comes home. Also if you'd like to make a donation towards his adoption, as a birthday gift, please use Chip-In button to right, or Paypal to adventure4eli@gmail.com But whatever you do, please at least say a special prayer for Eli as he celebrates his 10th birthday.

Blessings,
Sherry & family

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Eli!! I hope you had a great day and look forward to the day you meet your family.

    Louanne in Fort Worth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 10th Birthday, Eli! So glad this will be your last birthday without your wonderful family! Next year is going to be so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday sweet Eli!!! Next year you'll be celebrating as a family!!

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers