Jesus said “Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me.” - Mark 9:37

Saturday, December 31, 2011

As 2011 winds down...

I can't help but be excited for 2012 & all that God has for us!

And we still have 2012 CALENDARS!!!

I have been asked what the inside looks like, so I took some pics to post for everyone. Please remember these are 8.5 x 11 spiral bound, nice quality, full color wall calendars. Each month highlights a different family & their beautiful adoptive children.

Plenty of space to write appointments on...

January - June

July - Decemeber

Thick & sturdy enough to stand. These are nice calendars!

So please don't miss your chance to get one. Only $12, plus S/H $3.50 for one & $1 ea additional. Orders yours today via our Chip-In button or Paypal to adventure4eli@gmail.com.

Thank you all & Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers