Jesus said “Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me.” - Mark 9:37

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Home Study, SW Interview & more Ebay

The Home Study agency should have received all of our documents today. So our home study is offically underway. All the background checks will be most likely what we will have to wait on they tell me. With Steve being in the military we have moved a few times. (lol) But I know God is in control and He will move the paperwork as fast as it needs to move.

Last night I met our social worker and had my interview. I think it went well. I like her and she has has a lot of experience with China adoptions. And that is great for us rookies!  ;)

Spent the afternoon uploading stuff to Ebay to help bring Eli home. I will continue to add more stuff. Today I added 5 brand new computer software items. We have a bunch of computer software (NIB) we are selling at cheap prices to go towards the adoption. Lots & lots of it! That's what happens when you are married to a computer geek. (lol) It will take time to get it all uploaded, but keep checking my Ebay.



http://www.ebay.com/sch/slp4him/m.html?_nkw&_armrs=1&_from&_ipg&_trksid=p3686

We also still about about a dozen or so of our beautiful Adoption Success Stories 2012 Calendars, now only $10 plus S/H $3.50. You can purchase using our Chip-In button on the right.

We are planning on our next great give away. Hope to be announcing it some time soon. So be considering your next donation to help us bring Eli home...  ;)

Thank you to all our prayer warriors and supporter. We couldn't do this without you.
Oh, and Happy Ground Hog Day (tomorrow)!
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers