Jesus said “Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me.” - Mark 9:37

Friday, February 17, 2012

Shout of Praise

I had the blessing of attending Show Hope's "Empowered to Connect" conference today and hearing Dr. Karyn Purvis speak. I get to attend tomorrow too. J While in the first half of the conference today, I sat there listening to all these testimonies and challenges possibly ahead and how hard it's going to be, and all the things I probably did wrong with my bio kids... I am like Lord are you sure you want to give us another one to mess up? (lol)
And then at lunch I received word that we had received an $850 donation to help bring Eli home today!!!
OMGoodness!!! I was speechless and cried! I am not kidding... The ladies with me thought something was wrong. After assuring them I was fine and nothing was wrong, I realized that every time I might get the slightest discouragement or doubt if this adventure we are on is God's plan for us, He confirms it again... and again... and again... J 
See just a few days ago, we tallied up how much money we needed by the end of this month. We really need to make an agency payment and we will need to finish paying for our home study too, and those needs added up to $850. Wow! Praise God! He continues to amaze me every day. And I KNOW we are in God's will. I may not know how it's all going work out, or all that lies ahead, but I know Eli is OUR son and we are being obedient to do what God called US to do.
And to the family that gave:
THANK YOU for doing the same and being such a huge blessing and timely instrument in our adventure. May God bless you, your family & your future tenfold in Jesus name, Amen!
I give God ALL the glory. And I am so excited and can't wait to transfer that money from Paypal to the bank account, so I can write two checks: one to our agency for that $3,000 fee we owe and the other to our SW when she completes our home study. Wooohoooo!
I want to shout Praise God from the roof tops! God is so good! He supplies ALL our needs, EVERY time. Hallelujah!

1 comment:

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers