Jesus said “Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me.” - Mark 9:37

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Hallelujah!

I just received an email that our Home Study is complete and will be ready for mailing on Monday.
Praise the Lord! This was a long grueling process. Praying for speedy mail and USCIS process...

And the other good news is we are sending a letter and photo book to Eli thru a fellow adoptive mom, who is leaving in 5 days to adopt her 9 yr old waiting daughter from the same orphanage. A friend here translated it for us, we had photo book printed, and Dawn will deliver them to the orphanage director there after she gets her daughter. Thank you Lord for blessings for our children!

祝福

Thank you everyone for your continued prayers and support!
God bless,
Sherry & family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers