Jesus said “Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me.” - Mark 9:37

Monday, April 30, 2012

OUR HOME STUDY ARRIVED!!!!!!!!

After over 3 months,
I hold in my hand...
FOUR notarized copies
of the full 28 page
completed,
approved
HOME STUDY!!!!



Praise God!

Today is April 30th
and I have said for over a week now, that I just wanted April to end.
I have had a lot of turmoil in my life this month.

But it's ending on a good note...
our home study was approved April 24, 2012
It was completed April 19th

Now, I hired our wonderful social worker in January.
My first interview with said social worker was Jan 24, 2012.
This has been a tough first "TRIMESTER" of our paper pregnancy!


Well, so were all my biological pregnancies...
why would my adoption and paper pregnancy be any different?

And if you read my VERY LONG blog I last wrote, in the wee hours of last night,
you may have some understanding of what God has been doing in my heart and life.

But then again, it was 3:30 am when I finally hit publish
and since my blog post turned into a bible study and I haven't read it today...
haha
it may not make any sense.
lol

But tho I may not understand, all that God does and is doing,
I KNOW he has my best interests at heart...
and those of my family
and of Eli.

So I have Faith, Hope & Love
and shout praises from the roof tops...
We have a completed & approved
Home Study in hand!

Eli we are forging ahead towards China baby, hang on...



USCIS here comes our I-800A!!!!

Thank you Jesus! 

Sherry  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers