Jesus said “Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me.” - Mark 9:37

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Today has been a good day...

First we got word that our Home Study is done, then we received gifts in the mail to help fundraise to bring our boy home, and then an UPDATE ON ELI WITH NEW PICS ARRIVED IN MY INBOX TONIGHT!!!


The update summary:
Since last update 4-5 mos ago- He gained 2 lbs, grew 1/2 " and one shoe size.
Update says- He studies hard and has been in progress. He can write up more than 50 Chinese characters. He can calculate addition and subtraction under 10. He loves to draw. He can take care of himself. In case of something he doesn't understand, he will get it quickly with a reminder. He is a healthy, smart and lively boy. He never spend unplanned money. He is great about language ability. He is a friendly and very lovely boy.







Someone said "What a thrill it must be for you to get pictures of your little boy!"

Well yes, it is very exciting! I RAN down the stairs when my phone notified me of the email. (lol) But it's also kinda hard to see him growing up and know we can't go get him yet...

I love his smile...



He was obviously enjoying whatever is going on. Wonder if he's opening one of our care packages?

Thank you Jesus for giving me this blessing! You knew exactly what I needed it this week...

In Faith,
Sherry & family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers