Jesus said “Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me.” - Mark 9:37

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Shooting Star

God is just so AWESOME!
 
The last few days have been kinda emotional. No news on our paperwork & we're entering 11 months waiting for Eli, past a normal pregnancy gestation, so I guess I'm a bit hormonal.
 
But on our way home last night,
from volunteering at Global Heart giving food to the needy,
Steve & I BOTH saw this HUGE shooting star fall right in front of us.
 
 
We both pointed saying "A good sign!"
 
So today I wake up to new pics of Eli
He caught a butterfly. Love it cuz they symbolize new life.
 
 
Today we also got our two I-800 receipt notices from USCIS with received date of 9/11.
 
I also received the following pics of our gift pkg that is headed to China for Kai this weekend with some fellow adoptive folks going to get their little boy Henry. Thanks Gretchen!
 
Fleece Pants, Batman Hoodie & two Long Sleeve T-shirts

and a little note of encouragement
 
Plus hopeful news is coming for Kai very soon...
 
Check back for more info!
 
Good night for now,
Sherry
 
P.S. We are still in needs of funds and have several fundraisers going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers