Jesus said “Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me.” - Mark 9:37

Friday, May 11, 2012

"Love Brings Eli Home"

We're in Houston, TX at the annual Boston Terrier Club of America National Specialty Dog Show this week. So I'm posting from my phone. Will post more when home, but had to share this...

A fellow Boston enthusiast, Adrienne Hullender, is also an artist & decided to help with our fundraising efforts. So she designed a painting, sketched it & asked our kids, Zoe (14) & Levi (10) to paint it...

Adrienne named it "Love Brings Eli Home"

It is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love it!

It is being auctioned off to the highest bidder today & the first bid is $100.

Yesterday we drew the winner of the beautiful "Vicki Wilt" handpainted Boston Terrier purse & the winner was Kathy Hulstein.

Today we also draw for a boston terrier sized cool coat, donated by Mollie Smith, & two boston necklaces.

So thankful to the Lord for creative ways to fundraise & supportive people to help. God bless them tenfold.

Gratefully,
Sherry



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers