Jesus said “Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me.” - Mark 9:37

Thursday, May 24, 2012

So happy!

I just mailed 3/4 of our Dossier to our agency!!!


We sent it all packaged via USPS Registered mail because it's over 6 months of work to bring our son home. Wow! I didn't anticipate these emotions... (sniff, sniff) and we just couldn't risk anything happening to it. And the postal employees were so patient with me. I had never sent anythign registered before. You have to cover all the edges with that brown tape. Then the clerk was a really good sport when I asked to take a picture. :)

But we're not done yet...


Fingerprints were done yesterday! Woohoo! Just waiting on USCIS approval... I was told both over th ephone and via email, that our case has not yet been assigned to an officer, and that it will be handled in the order it was received. But I am trusting God to move the mountains of paperwork.

Then we will rush to Austin (again) to certify our  I-797 & homestudy. Then they will go to the Assistant Stork in DC to be authenticated by the Chinese Embassy,  before making it to our agency to complete our Dossier.

Now onto the next hurdle... we owe our agency $3,000 and will owe another $1,000 with submission of our Dossier. That's $4,000 (not counting authentication expenses of approx $265). We have $1,200 raised and waiting in the bank. So we just need to raise $2,800 more to pay our agency and be able to submit our Dossier to China once the last docs get there from DC.


Please sponsor a puzzle piece for $5 and be a part of bringing Eli home!

We have received sponsors for 15 pieces so far. Yay! That is $75 less. The puzzle is 1,000 pieces and we'd love to get sponsors for all the pieces. But we really need to raise the other $2,800 we need to submit our Dossier to China. So only $2,725 to go or 545 more puzzle pieces.

You can donate via Chip-In button on right, Paypal to adventure4eli@gmail.com or contact us to mail a check or give us cash.

Thank you to everyone that has already helped us over the last 6 months. Especially for our prayer warriors. May God bless you all tenfold!

One dedicated momma,
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers