Jesus said “Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me.” - Mark 9:37

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Calendars are done!!!

Woohoo!!! The 2012 Adoption Success Stories Calendar are finished, uploaded to printer & now on their way!

I will have some in 2-3 days, the rest will be here by next week. Either way, plenty of time for Christmas. Everyone please be sure to order yours today for delivery before Christmas. Offer & price while supplies last... 
2012 Adoption Success Stories Calendar are $12 each, plus S/H ($3.50 for one, plus $1 per additional calendar).  You can place order via the Chip-in button on right side of our blog www.adventure4eli.blogspot.com or Paypal to adventure4eli@gmail.com (Please specify “Calendar” & quantity ordering). All proceeds go towards bringing Eli home, specifically to the first agency fee of $3,000.
Great gift idea too! What a neat way to share the wonderful joys of beautiful children & adoption 12 months a year, with a different family’s success story every month.

I would like to thank my friend Jennifer LaHaye Kurts, who is a very talented professional photographer & graphic artist http://www.kurtslahaye.com/ for designing all the months in the calendar. I am telling you they are gorgeous!

And a HUGE THANK YOU to all 12 families that sponsored months in the calendar & shared yoru beautiful children and families with us. Because without you, there would be no calendar.


So THANK YOU: Bargeron, Beth; Clark, Tiffany; Cole, Bridget; Coleman, Trish; Fischer, Jennifer; LaComb, Amanda; Mallette, Nancy; Mallory, Brenda; Moore, Sharee; Rutherford, Kim; and Sisemore, Tami

Don't miss you chance, cuz I know I can NOT wait to get my hands on these!!!
*Permission to cross post & advertise on blogs. I'd love to share these stories with the world…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers