Jesus said “Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me.” - Mark 9:37

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Calendars Here & shipping, while awaiting PA

I think today is business day 7 and we are anxiously awaiting PA for our son...
I have been reading all the good news posts about acronyms I don't understand yet on all the yahoo adoption groups, and I am happy for everyone, but hoping we get the call soon too. I so want to hurry and order a care pkg for him for Christmas. I want to make his Christmas with finding out he is loved from a far & give him the hope of the future... sigh
Trying to keep busy and not think about it... But it's hard!
ALL the 150 calendars we had printed have now arrived. And we just mailed 49 calendars & have 21 pkg'd & waiting to go out. If you haven't got your 2012 calendar yet, please order one from us! They are only $12, plus S/H ($3.50).
We have two other fundraisers going on too. Anything to keep busy and raise support & funds...
Our newest one is a KINDLE FIRE GIVE AWAY - $10 Donation gets your name in drawing & $20 Donation gets your name in 4 x's. I will also put your name in an additional time with a donation and x-post on yoru blog or fb page. (Send me link)
And only 4 days left until we are drawing for the big $75 Gift Basket of Starbucks, Chocolate & more at 10pm Sun Dec 18th. So be sure to get your name in that drawing for a $5 Donation, or $10 gets your name in 3 x's, before it's too late. Again, I will also put your name in an additional time with a donation and x-post on your blog or fb page. (Send me link)
I have seen so many neat items for fundraisers and been Christmas shopping myself thru all your blogs. Love it!
We also opened the adoption bank account today! Yay! Our bank even let us put a sub-title on the account... "Adventure 4 Eli". It's not on checks or anything, just there for the bank & us to see and keep seperate from out personal account. But still was very neat.
So while we still wait for out PA call... we are trying to keep moving forward. Thank you everyone for your support already. We appreciate all of it! And keep watch for news soon... 
Patiently waiting,
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers