Jesus said “Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me.” - Mark 9:37

Friday, December 30, 2011

Decisions & Blessings

Well I am still researching social workers, so we can decide who we are going to hire to do our home study. Today I finally got to talk to a couple of them. I really liked this one lady that has been doing home studies for adoptive families of chinese children for over 11 yrs. Please be in prayer that we choose the right SW.

Then while talking to our agency coordinator this afternoon about our paperwork and home study, I was informed of a New Years blessing... We have been awarded a Brittany's Hope Grant of $2,000!!! Praise God! Now Brittany's Hope is a 'Pay It Forward' grant foundation and what that means, I have been told, is that they will set up an account in our name for people to donate into. When we have $1,000 in donations, Brittanys Hope will grant us $2,000 towards our travel expenses or orphanage fee. And Brittany's Hope is a non-profit, so anyone wanting to make a donation as a tax deduction can do so thru this opportunity. Yay!

God is so good! Every time I might have the hint of discouragement or not even, just concern, He provides some type of blessing to remind us this is His plan & He will bring it to completion. I am so grateful!

And for those who haven't gotten their 2012 calendar, we still have some left.

Or if you want a chance at a FREE Kindle Fire... we are still accepting Donations for that Give Away too.

Thank you everyone for your prayers and support. God bless everyone as they ring in the New Year. We are off to a bonfire with friends. Catch ya in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers