Jesus said “Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me.” - Mark 9:37

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Do you drink coffee?

I know I am a coffee junkie! Starbucks could become my middle name. But if you are like me, may I ask you to consider this... Just Love Coffee is a company owned & operated by an adoptive family that supports other adoptive families. We have registered with them to receive a portion of proceeds from sales through our adoption store front https://justlovecoffee.com/about/beneficiary/adventure4eli/ going towards bringing Eli home. So please, if you buy coffee check this out, try some & help bring Eli home while we still drink coffee. It's that easy! We're gonna buy the coffee anyway, and this way it blesses lots of people at the same time. Oh, and BTW, for my non-coffee drinkers... they have cocoa too! And a neat gift shop...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers