Jesus said “Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me.” - Mark 9:37

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Care pkgs, new pics & TWO LESS JOY FEST tonight

Eli Oct 2012 is 4' 3" tall
Look at that smile!
 
 
He likes Transformers.
Classmate, Eli, Menmen (foster brother) & classmate
 
We're told he is excited about us coming soon.
care pkg we sent Eli
 

 

Dad's Skittles idea must be a hit with Kai.
Kai Joseph's turn for care pkg



Reading our card and family pic.

Tim Baker (founder SFCV) & Kai Joseph making his classic goofy face.

 
 

 
Look how happy he looks these days.

 PLEASE PRAY THE BENEFIT TONIGHT BE A HUGE SUCCESS & GLORY GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers