Jesus said “Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me.” - Mark 9:37

Saturday, October 27, 2012

God increases

He must increase, but I must decrease. - John 3:30 (NKJV)

 
So God showed off last night...
 
We got the $500 needed to receive the Anonymous Angel's matching grant in less than an hour. Hallelujah! Thank you Jesus! So that is a total of $1,000 raised last night.
 
This morning I received the following message:
 
Hi Sherry, the donor said... to extend this, because the $500 was raised so fast. They are willing to add another $500, so they will match a total of $1,000. Praise God!!!!!!
 
So I have increased...
Correction - God has increased the Angel Matching Grant Chip In to $1,000.
Praise the Lord for HIS faithfulness!
 
Father God please BLESS these people who are giving to bring home Kai & Eli!
 
And those that didn't get a chance to get in on the Angel Matching Grant Chip In for our boys, now you can. :)
 
Go to Chip-In button on right of blog or to Chip-In page: http://adventure4eli.chipin.com/angel-matching-grant
 
So Day 4 of TA wait is spent praising God and fundraising to bring our boys home.
 
I had an opportunity to go to an adoption conference in Dallas today and hear some wonderful speakers, but I felt my time would be better spent today fundraising and filling out adoption loan applications.
 
I know it is not in my strength, but by God's grace and provision that Kai & Eli will come home. I have known this all along. God has shown us time and time again, this is HIS plan. But I thought I had to work and work and work to make it happen. I thought I had it figured out. I didn't want to beg and ask for hand outs. Which is true to some extent... But I also need to rely and trust God, whose calling and plan this is... and allow HIM to use the people and ways HE wants to use, to bring these boys... who HE loved first and more... home.
 
Yes, Lord I surrender. Not MY will, but YOUR will... in everything, every step, including where the money comes from.
Thank you Jesus, that your ways are better than mine.

Humbly yours,
Sherry



2 comments:

  1. I hope you do not mind, but I shared this on my Facebook. We know several adoptive families so maybe they will be compelled to help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, not at all. Thank you! Feel free to share. We need help, God will be glorified, and it may help reach others.

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers