Jesus said “Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me.” - Mark 9:37

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Day 2 TA wait brings calendars

Yep, that's right...

2013 Adoption Success Stories Calendars


Wall Calendar (8.5 x 11) w/ an adoptive family on each month.


These were a big hit last year,


and they are even better this year. :)  Practice makes perfect.
 
Christmas is coming... think gifts people!  Who doesn't need a calendar?  

It's a two fold project that the Lord gave me last year. 
Every calendar sold helps bring Kai & Eli home,
and also advocates for adoption and orphans. So more people can see orphans in families.

Calendars cost: $15 each, plus S/H ($3.50 1st, $1.50 ea add)


 http://adventure4eli.chipin.com/adoption-calendar


Note to self: try to add a Chip In widget on side bar of blog. :)

In other news, boy are we are getting excited around here. We are working on bedrooms & packing lists. Anxious to hear those wonderful two letters... T A

Because those letters mean travel approval and then we are looking at plane tickets.

And plane tickets means we are close to hugging our boys... Woohoo!

Our agency emailed us our article 5s today, and my heart leaped when I saw our name on the page with their names. ~heavy sigh~

Soon boys... soon!

In the meantime, some other APs were sharing these neat pics created on tagxedo.com, so I made our boys each one too.

Eli's favorite colors are red, yellow & green.

Kai Joseph's favorite color is orange.
And for those praying and wondering...

No news from Show Hope...   yet.
No news is good news I say. Still holding out Hope  ;)

We love you all and so appreciate your support and prayers. This has been a roller coaster year of work, faith and emotions...

Wow! I did not expect to FEEL pregnant. But I swear I have hormones and emotions and just want so badly to get to China and bring our boys home. I have heard they are getting excited too. And that makes this mommas heart pitter patter.

God bless you all tenfold & please share our fundraisers with your friends!

In His mercy,
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers