Jesus said “Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me.” - Mark 9:37

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Double Happiness

Today was Day 8 of waiting for TA... But His mercies are new every morning.

Yesterday we received a estimated travel schedule and invoice from our agency. So we feel as tho TA is coming soon. And if we get the CA date they're hoping for, we could be leaving for China in just over 2 weeks...

What?!?!!!

2 WEEKS!

Wow, that is awesome, and scary at the same time.

What has gone on since our last post you ask...

Well the last post was about the Anonymous Angel upping the Matching Grant offer to $1,000. And today we hit that goal!!!

Yep, we actually went over it and raised $1,030 to get the $1,000 matching grant. Praise God!


But that's not the double happiness...

A fellow adoptive family saw how successful the Anonymous Angel's Matching Grant went, and wanting to help too, they have offered to repeat the challenge. :)  Woohoo!

They will match a donation of $500 when we get $500 donated to our new Friend Matching Grant Chip In. http://adventure4eli.chipin.com/friend-matching-grant

So if you missed getting your gift/donation "matched" to help bring Kai & Eli home... now is your chance! Thank you & God bless tenfold!

Also, the new 2013 Adoption Success Stories Calendar is READY!!!

 
Wall Calendar (8.5 x 11) featuring a different adoptive family from around the adoption community  each month. Calendars cost: $15 each, plus S/H ($3.50 1st, $1.50 ea add).
 
Think Christmas gifts and how great these quality calendars will look on your wall. Order yours today!


So how am I holding up you ask? Or maybe you didn't, but I will tell you anyway... lol

I am so anxious to hold my boys!

I am trying to trust God to get us to China...

I am so grateful for what the Lord has done, and all the folks who have given and prayed.

I pray I will be the mom they need.

I pray my love is an extension of the Father's love.

I pray my life bring glory to God and show my boys My God.

And I don't get much sleep these day... lol

Grateful, scared, blessed, tired, ready to get to China...

Humbly in Christ,
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers