Jesus said “Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me.” - Mark 9:37

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Correction

Ok, while filling out all the tickets for tomorrows drawing


I found the tickets for the local Donations we received...

THE LOCAL DONATIONS!!!!

We received $140 through local donations that i forgot to account for in my previous post.

So praise God we only need another $260 to actually send the $1200 for Kai's CCCWA fees.

Woohoo!!!!

So, I am changing Kai's Chip-In from $5160 (posted earlier) to $5020.

Hallelujah! I believe God will do this. Please help us and be a part of this awesome testimony.

Please please share about this GIVE AWAY because SOMEONE's name will be drawn

TOMORROW at 9:00 pm CST to receive this BRAND NEW HP LAPTOP


Donate $5 to get your name in the drawing

$20 to get your name in 5 x's

Share this and send me the link to get your name in again. :)

THANK YOU EVERYONE!

God bless tenfold,
Sherry & Steve

1 comment:

  1. Ristow7 donated again. Praying the extra comes in at the last minute.
    I also tweeted it for you.
    (Pippers Wristoe@Jesus_is_Alive)

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers