Jesus said “Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me.” - Mark 9:37

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Today was a good day!

I woke up this morning to the message

"We got the package!!!!"

Finally after waiting TWO weeks, the care pkg we sent for Kai Joseph arrived at SFCV.

For those that don't know, that is a Lego Ninjagu guy names "Kai" :)

He likes music, so...

more school & art supplies

The card has...

“For I know the plans I have for you”, declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”                                           - Jeremiah 29:11

Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.                         – Mark 11:24

She named him Joseph, and said, “May the Lord add another son to my family.”   - Genesis 30:24
 
The Bible says Joseph was abandoned by his family, but God had a big plan for his life. So after many years of being faithful to God, the Lord blessed Joseph and raised him up to be a great ruler in Egypt. So great that he was an important part of saving his family, the Israelites & Egypt during a great famine. And so God replaced all that he had lost.

and since he doesn't know he has a family yet the card says...
 Joseph,

We care about you and are praying for you and for all your dreams to come true.

Don’t lose HOPE!

We hope you enjoy these gifts. And know that someone miles away loves you.




Thsi is my favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we also sent him a watch attached to the backpack

I think he likes this one cuz it's green... one of his favorite colors.


The bracelet says Love in Chinese and English cuz he lives in the "House of Love"


These pictures made my week!

But I also had a very productive day...

Thanks to my good friend Lindsey (Hi- ya Lindz)

She came over today and helped me re-do our classroom for the coming school year.

We decorated with all four of my students in mind.

Each boy will have his own wall space for displaying his work

wipe off & chalk boards at the appropriate heights for everyone

Both America & Asia celebrated

Zoe gets her own space cuz she's in high school

Our home school puts God first
I am not done with the classroom yet...

But it's a good start and I am getting so excited!

Hope everyone else is enjoying the Back to School season.

Can't wait for Autumn. It's my favorite season

But this year really just want Kai & Eli home...

AND to help us do that we have been blessed with one more tool

A Non-Profit organization called -  I CARE

They have set up an adoption account for us and anyone wanting to make a
TAX DEDUCTIBLE DONATION
can do so by mailing a check to:

I CARE
PO Box 1603
Bel Air, Maryland 21014


Please include a small note saying that it is for the "Patton adoption fund"


Also, they will only send a letter at year end to you for tax purposes.

Please share  this opportunity with anyone you know interested in making a tax deductible donation and helping bring Eli & Kai home.

Thank you & God bless you all tenfold in advance!

Blessings until next time,
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers