Jesus said “Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me.” - Mark 9:37

Friday, November 16, 2012

1st leg complete

After 15 hrs on a plane that fly halfway around the globe, we've landed in Seoul, S. Korea. That was the LONGEST flight I've ever been on.

Thank you Lord for airport free wifi so I can update everyone.

We're tired... Well, I'm exhausted! Sleep deprivation is hitting. I just can sleep on plane I guess. Sigh! But Korean Air ROCKS!

Now we are waiting to board our connecting flight to Beijing. So excited! But so sleepy...


2 comments:

  1. I've heard from more than one family that Korean Air is good! I pray you rest on the next leg of the journey. You are going to need your sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Korean Air does rock!! Can you believe you are finally in China?!?!

    PS: Please remove that stupid comment verification thingy if you want folks to comment often while you are there ;)

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers