Jesus said “Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me.” - Mark 9:37

Monday, November 19, 2012

Gotcha Day!

Kai Joseph FeiLong Patton's Gotcha Day Nov 19, 2012 in Zhengzhou, Henan, China
 





 
 

Sorry, promised the kids swimming. But Kai is wonderful and is fitting in great! Bonding is going awsome and I will try to write more maybe tonight. We are just so blessed! God gets all the glory!

one blessed momma,
Sherry




3 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! Please tell Kai that Elijah's family (Fengfei) says hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on finally uniting with your son. Sending warm wishes to Kai to ease his transition into his new life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Knew that he was going to be cute and handsome, but not that much. Congratulations for you and your family , and the new addition.
    From a friend from far far away.
    Aury Rodríguez.

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers