Jesus said “Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me.” - Mark 9:37

Monday, November 12, 2012

still counting down

today was 3 days until we leave


of course now we are only 3 sleeps, not days...

but our days are getting fewer and we still have lots to do.


However, our paperwork is now DONE & ready to go. Yay!!!


And the boys' rooms are ready now too. Woohoo!

Eli's space

He and Levi will be sharing a room


Levi can't wait to share a room with Eli

Kai has a teen guys room

His favorite color is orange!
Pics of his friends from Shepherd's Field all around

His sister Zoe designed & pained his desk.
US map for pin'ing where all his friends are. 
 Tomorrow we will tackle more packing.


only THREE sleeps.

Good night all,
Sherry


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers